Need a Dissertation?
We write them.
Your dissertation is the most important piece of work that you will complete in your academic career. Accounting for over a third of the mark in some degrees, an excellent dissertation can dramatically increase the overall standard of a degree while a poor dissertation can lower the standard considerably. Unfortunately, writing a dissertation is difficult. Some students find it difficult to come up with dissertation ideas or topics, while others find the research and writing difficult, leading them to seek dissertation help. Whatever your reasons are for looking for help, you can be sure that investing in a professionally written custom dissertation from our team of expert academic writers will help you to be certain of achieving the grade that you deserve. If you’re not sure how to write a dissertation or are looking for dissertation help, ask the best writers in the industry to help you by placing your order with us.
- Dissertation Topic
- An outline/plan
- 3 part delivery plan as standard
- Free references and/or bibliography
- Contents page and abstract
- Specific models and sources to be used
- Graphs, charts or specific images
- Statistics: SPSS, Excel, eViews and etc
- 21 days FREE amendments
- Delivery in up to 10 parts
- Up to 4 months amendments
- Primary Research
- Empirical Research
- Ethics Form
- Presentation with or without speech
- Reflective log or diary
What is a Dissertation?
A dissertation is an individual research project completed by an undergraduate, Master’s or PhD student. It often counts for a large percentage of the overall degree and is therefore very important to your academic career. The dissertation must make an original contribution to the current literature in your chosen area of study. A dissertation is often made up of a number of different parts. These are, for majority of subjects:
- Abstract – A brief description of the study as a whole.
- Introduction – A section which gives some general context to the dissertation as well as introducing the study.
- Literature Review – A review of existing literature which is relevant to the topic.
- Methodology – this chapter explains how you completed your research. This is a very important section as it allows the reader to understand your process.
- Results/Analysis of Findings – This section gives the results of the analysis of your data.
- Discussion – This section puts your results into context, explaining how they relate to the research question and objectives, and comparing them to the results found in other studies. This section also gives an overall conclusion and recommendations for future study.
- References – Outlines the sources you have used in your study.
- Appendices – material which needs to be included but which would break up the text if placed in the main body of the dissertation can be placed in the appendices. An example of this would be transcripts of interviews.
Dissertation Delivery Options
Over the years we’ve completed thousands of dissertations and we can confidently say that each dissertation order is different. Not only in terms of topic and research, but in terms of how we have delivered them. Some clients will order their dissertation only 3 days in advance – meaning we are very limited in time, and may even hire more than one writer to complete it. Other clients will order their dissertation a year in advance, and request delivery of parts every 2 weeks – we can cater for any case. Please click on the relevant box above to learn about the types of dissertation deliveries we offer.
Easiest thing I’ve ever done. Put what I needed into their form and paid. Every part was sent to me on the deadline and I was very happy with the completed dissertation
My writer was understanding and very helpful. Made the changes I asked for even though they were difficult. Very happy
I am SO happy with my dissertation. Please give thanks to my writer
I ordered a dissertation only a few days before my deadline and they got it to me in time. More importantly it was pure quality! Cheers!
It’s so easy to order. Wish I had found out about them earlier.
Thank you very much for everything, I spoke to my supervisor everything is fine.
I am so happy to work with you. You are very cooperative. Many thanks to the writer who work on my dissertation and to you as well.
Thanks you for your services. Will surely come back!
I would like to say a big ‘Thank You’ to the writer of my dissertation for the effort of writing this project because I got 1st Class mark on it. Also, thank you to all writers that l had used altogether and your company as well. Keep up the good work.
I am profoundly grateful to you. I feel it is truly to a high standard. I shall contact you should I need any clarification.